Security Boss High Wind 3 Pieces Neo Magnet Set
Powerful Neo Magnets for MaxSeal Doors
Strong and Effective Magnetic Seal
The Security Boss Neo Magnets are designed for customers who live in areas with extremely windy conditions. These magnets provide a strong and effective seal to prevent drafts and other unwanted air infiltration. The MaxSeal stock models already come equipped with powerful magnets, but for those living in coastal or open countryside areas, the Neo Magnets can provide an extra layer of protection.
Proper Installation and Usage
To ensure maximum effectiveness of the Neo Magnets, it is recommended to replace the exterior frame magnets only (not interior frame), and to use a maximum of 3 for large-sized doors or fewer for smaller doors. Proper installation and usage can be crucial to getting the most out of your product. It is also important to note that these magnets are only recommended for extremely windy environments and may not be suitable for all areas.
Security Boss understands that pet safety and comfort are important considerations for many of our customers. That's why we recommend that pets be gradually introduced to the Neo Magnets once they are comfortable using the standard MaxSeal door with the included magnets. It is important to note that Neo Magnets should not be used on doors smaller than the LARGE size, as pets may have difficulty pushing through the flaps.
Security Boss High Wind 3 Pieces Neo Magnet Set Features:
- Security Boss offers optional Neo Magnets for customers living in extremely windy environments.
- MaxSeal stock models provide the best sealing flaps in the industry.
- Neo Magnets are very strong magnets and should be used with caution.
- A maximum of 3 Neo Magnets should be added to Large sized doors or bigger, while only 1 should be used for smaller doors.
- To experience the maximum effect from Neo Magnets, replace only the exterior frame magnets.
- All MaxSeal doors have a similar magnet arrangement with a center magnet at the base of the flap and side magnets that vary depending on the door size.
- It is recommended that pets first become used to the MaxSeal door with the standard magnets before introducing the Neo Magnets.
- Customers living on the coast or in the plains where strong winds are prevalent may benefit from using Neo Magnets.
- Neo Magnets are not recommended for use on doors smaller than LARGE size, as pets may have difficulty pushing the flaps.
- Training assistance may be needed to help pets push through the door when using Neo Magnets.
- Note: Always use caution and follow manufacturer instructions when using Neo Magnets.
Our products are stored and shipped from multiple warehouses, with a standard dispatch time of 1-5 business days. While we make every effort to ship orders as quickly as possible, please keep in mind that some are made to order. For this reason, delay may be experienced.
We offer FREE shipping to the lower 48 states, but additional charges may apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and other international destinations.
We do not offer free shipping for big sized/bulky pet doors like the Patio Dog Door, shipping cost will be calculated at check out.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions or concerns.
Return and Warranty Policy
Security Boss' products can be returned in their original condition for a full refund or replacement within thirty (30) days of delivery. We will also cover the return shipping cost if the return is due to our error such as an incorrect item or defective product.
You should expect to receive your refund within four (4) weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, but in many cases, you will receive it sooner. This timeline includes the transit time from the shipper to us (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
In the instance that you need to return an item, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and the details about the product you want to send back. You may also call us at +1 833-526-9737 for any questions and concerns. Our team will be happy to assist you with instructions on how to return an item from your order.
All Security Boss products, parts, and components are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of six (6) years from the date of purchase, under the ownership of the original purchaser.
If found to be defective in workmanship or material, Security Boss agrees to replace or repair at their expense per the schedule Manufacturer's liability on any claim and as long as it does not exceed the cost of the product. Proof of purchase date must accompany any returned item as well for us to process your claim. See complete warranty details here.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to send us a message.