Say Goodbye to Tedious Pet Door Maintenance with MaxSeal Thumbscrews
Easy Flap Replacement
MaxSeal Pet Door flaps are designed with convenience in mind. Our pet door flaps are held in place with easy to use thumbscrews. Unlike many other pet doors on the market that require the full removal of the door to replace flaps, MaxSeal Pet Doors have a unique design that allows customers to change the flap of their pet door without removing the frame. This makes maintenance a breeze, and ensures that your pet door is always in working order. MaxSeal Pet Doors provide the ultimate solution for pet owners who want to offer their furry friends the freedom to come and go as they please.
Knurled Thumbscrew Design
Our MaxSeal thumbscrews have a black knob that is knurled for easy grip. This feature ensures that customers can easily tighten or loosen the thumbscrews without the need for additional tools. Additionally, the thumbscrew has a 9/64" Allen wrench hex head, which makes it easy to check the tightness of the screws. We recommend periodically checking the thumbscrews with the included Allen wrench for optimal performance. With MaxSeal Pet Doors, customers can trust that their pet doors are built to last.
Thumbscrews Not Included
Please note that the flap connector thumbscrews are not included with replacement flap purchases. Instead, customers should use the existing thumbscrews from their original flap when replacing a flap. If additional thumbscrews are needed, they are available for purchase. With MaxSeal Pet Doors, customers can rest easy knowing that they have a trusted solution for their pets' needs.
Security Boss MaxSeal Flap Thumbscrews Features:
- Easy to use thumbscrews hold the pet door flaps in place
- Flap can be easily changed without removing the frame
- Convenient method of maintenance that saves time and effort
- Maintains seal integrity of the pet door
- Knurled black knob on thumbscrew allows for easy grip
- 9/64" Allen wrench hex head included for tightening or loosening thumbscrews
- Recommended to periodically check and tighten thumbscrews with included Allen wrench for optimal operation
- Flap connector thumbscrews are not included with replacement flap purchases
- Use existing thumbscrews from original flap when replacing a flap
- Additional thumbscrews are available for purchase if needed.