Get Complete Control with Garmin PRO 70 Remote Dog Trainer
Train up to 6 Dogs Simultaneously
The GarminPRO 70 Remote Dog Trainer is an expandable, reliable, and effective tool that allows you to train up to 6 dogs at a time (additional dog devices required, purchase separately). With its tried and true tube-shaped design, it is easy to operate 1-handed, allowing you to keep your eyes on your dog at all times. The PRO 70 handheld unit features a top-mounted selection dial that provides for 6 levels of stimulation, giving you adjustability without complexity. The stimulation level/tone/LED selection dial is at the top of the handheld unit, allowing intuitive operation. The multi-dog toggle switch and color-coded buttons comfortably line up in the hand for fingertip control. The 2 ½-inch fixed transmitter antenna eliminates the threat of a lost or broken antenna while delivering up to 1-mile range.
Enhanced Effectiveness and Flexibility
The GarminPRO 70 Remote Dog Trainer offers enhanced effectiveness and flexibility with its stimulation strength that has been increased at the top setting for choice over the entire range. Choose from 6 levels of continuous stimulation or a tone setting for up to 6 dogs at a time. You can also remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built-in to the dog device, to help locate your dog in low light conditions. The PRO 70 features a built-in BarkLimiter, activated by the dog device. BarkLimiter features Autorise technology, which automatically adjusts correction to the optimum level needed to stop unwanted barking.
Reliable and Durable Design
Both the handheld transmitter and the dog device collar are designed to withstand all the blows, bumps, and sloppy conditions of training and hunting. The PRO 70 handheld itself is water-rated to IPX7. The color-coded dog selection switch on the PRO 550 handheld allows you to determine which dog is receiving correction. Pairing the dogs’ collar color to the color of the selection switch helps you keep track of which dog is receiving stimulation or tone. The transmitter and dog device both feature a long-lasting, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery. A battery life indicator on the transmitter and dog device lets you know when to recharge the system. With an 80-hour battery life, you can train your dogs for extended periods without having to worry about the battery life.
Garmin PRO 70 Remote Dog Trainer 1 Mile Expandable Handheld Features:
- Train up to 6 dogs at a time (additional dog devices required; purchase separately)
- 6 levels of continuous stimulation and tone setting
- Up to 1-mile range
- Built-in BarkLimiter for a quieter kennel
- Remote operation of LED beacon lights on dog device for low-light conditions
- Top-mounted selection dial for easy adjustability
- Intuitive one-handed operation
- Multi-dog toggle switch and color-coded buttons for fingertip control
- 2 ½-inch fixed transmitter antenna for improved range and durability
- Water-rated to IPX7 for use in any conditions
- Long-lasting, rechargeable lithium-ion battery in both handheld and dog device
- Battery life indicator on transmitter and dog device to let you know when to recharge
- Includes PRO 70 handheld, AC adapter, and manual
- Battery life of up to 80 hours
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 × 10 × 5 in