Versatile and Stylish Pet Travel Companion
The Monterey Series Convertible Backpack Pet Carrier
Discover the perfect travel solution for your furry companion with Mr. Peanut's Monterey Series Convertible Backpack Pet Carrier. This premium pet carrier offers a unique and versatile combination of practicality and style, making it the ideal choice for pet owners on the go. Whether you're biking, traveling, hiking, or simply enjoying some outdoor fun, this carrier is designed to keep your best friend close while ensuring their utmost comfort and safety.
Airline Approved and Travel Ready
Embark on worry-free travels with Mr. Peanut's Monterey Series Pet Carrier, designed for in-cabin airline use. This carrier has been thoughtfully engineered to meet airline size restrictions while providing ample space for your pet to relax and enjoy the journey.
Premium Features for Unmatched Convenience
Mr. Peanut's Monterey Series Convertible Backpack Pet Carrier goes above and beyond to ensure your pet's safety, comfort, and your convenience. We've incorporated numerous features to make your travels enjoyable and stress-free. Whether you prefer to carry the carrier as a backpack or tote it by hand, our padded convertible shoulder straps with thick metal connectors ensure maximum comfort and safety during your journey.
Mr. Peanut's Monterey Series Convertible Backpack Airline Capable Pet Carrier Features:
- Premium Brand Auto Self Locking Zippers for Safety
- Plush Faux Fleece Padding with Plywood Base Insert for Pet Comfort
- Airline Capable: 17" Length X 10" Width X 11" Height
- Recommended for Pets Up to 13lbs
- Lightweight: Weighs Only 2.8lbs
- Open Air Large Mesh Windows on 4 Sides
- Loads from Each End for Easy Access
- Zippered Mesh Pocket for Treats, Meds, and Papers
- Second Zippered Storage Pouch for Added Convenience
- Padded Convertible Shoulder Straps with Thick Metal Connectors
- Wipe Down Composite Enhanced Nylon Soft-Sided Pet Carrier
- Built-in Leash Tether for Added Safety
- Luggage Strap for Travel Convenience
- Seatbelt Attachments & Name Tag for Security
- Leak Proof Design and Materials for Easy Cleaning
How to Measure your Pet
We always recommend to measure your pet while comfortably laying down as this is the typical position during flight time. Keep in mind all of my airline approved totes are designed with pet safety and comfort as the priority, and then by airline under seat requirements, so sizing is limited by that criteria. I know it’s sometimes difficult to size based on measurement or images. I make every effort to keep pricing as low as possible so that anyone can afford a safe and comfortable carrier for their pet, so please make every effort to properly measure your pet before ordering. The postage cost for a return is an average of $14 for the USA, and that is very difficult for a small business to bear. In addition to the sizing guidelines and images shown here, many users have found it helpful to view the Instagram feed, @mrpeanutspetcarriers, where there are contributions with pets of every size and in every model.
BE SURE to acclimate your pet as much as possible to a new carrier in a home environment. You never want their first adventure out to be to a stressful airport or veterinarian. Let your pet learn to appreciate the carrier as a safe home away from home.