Momarsh Invisilab Dog Blind
The Invisi-Lab is the most versatile dog blind ever introduced!
Unlike other dog blinds on the market, it keeps your retriever hidden and comfortable in the field or on the water. It is a great training tool for the off season and for use as an around the house climb. It has always perplexed us that good hunters go to great lengths to conceal themselves from the elements then leave their dog in plain sight of the ducks, and exposed to the elements. Now you can keep your dog as hidden and as comfortable as you plan to be while hunting together in wet environments!
- Dry and Comfortable: Veterinarian Designed Dog Blind and Platform
- Versatile: Use in up to 30" of Water or Dry Field
- Adjustable Legs: Extent Individually from 24" to 34" from Shallow Water or Uneven Terrain
Pivoting "Mud Feet": Add Stability and Prevent Sinking
- Front and Back Doors: Zip Open or Close for Easy Entry, Exit and Pass Through
- Dura-Mesh Platform: Comfortable, Hot Spots, Drain Easily, Easy to Clean
- Stubble Straps: Quick to Brush In and Easy to Hide
- Lightweight and Packable: Folds Flat, Easy to Carry, Great for Public Hunting Areas
- Kennel Dimensions: 31"L x 24" W x 21" H
- Box Dimensions: 33" x 28" x 7"
- Weight: 18 lbs