One-Handed Operation and Customizable Training with Handheld Replacement Sport PRO
One-Handed Operation and Intuitive Control
The Replacement Sport PRO handheld offers easy, one-handed operation, so you can keep your eyes on your dog while using it. The quick turn dial at the top of the handheld provides positive clicks when changing between 10 stimulation levels, tones and other auxiliary functions, allowing intuitive operation. The multi-dog toggle switch and color-coded buttons comfortably line up in your hand for fingertip control. The fixed transmitter antenna eliminates the threat of a lost or broken antenna while delivering up to 3/4-mile range.
Customizable Training for Up to Three Dogs
With the Replacement Sport PRO handheld, you can train up to three dogs (additional dog devices required; sold separately). You can choose from 10 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation or a tone and vibration setting for each dog. The LED beacon lights, built into the dog device, can also be remotely operated to help locate your dog in low-light conditions. The Sport PRO features a built-in BarkLimiter with settable levels. You can set the level and increase it as needed, adjusting the correction to the optimum level needed to stop each dog’s unwanted barking.
Durable and Reliable Design
Both the handheld transmitter and the dog device collars are designed to withstand all the blows, bumps, and sloppy conditions of training and hunting. The dog device comes with 2 lengths of removable, stainless, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for the dog. The Sport PRO handheld is water-rated to IPX7 and even floats; the dog device is water-rated to 1 ATM (10 meters). The transmitter and dog device both feature a long-lasting, rechargeable, user-replaceable lithium-ion battery. A battery life indicator on the transmitter and dog device lets you know when to recharge the system.
Garmin Sport PRO Handheld Only Features:
- Quick turn dial with positive clicks for easy operation
- Controls up to 3 dogs (additional dog devices required, sold separately)
- 10 levels of stimulation for precise training
- Built-in BarkLimiter with settable levels
- LED beacon lights on dog device for low-light conditions
- Water-rated to IPX7 and even floats
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with battery life indicator
- Designed to withstand tough training and hunting conditions
- Compact and lightweight for easy portability
- Ergonomic design for comfortable handling
- Weight: 0.85 lbs
- Dimensions: 6 × 4 × 6 in